But what is one of the most exciting things about this time of the year?
All the deals you can get in all of your favorite stores of course! Everybody loves gifts, and now is the time to get them!
If you haven’t yet, it’s about time to get yourself together and start planning your Black Friday marketing strategy now. And guess what, everyone else is doing this right now too.
- More than 90 million buyers were active online in 2019.
- 30% of all yearly sales occurred between Black Friday and Christmas.
- Black Friday online shopping sales hit an all-time high of $7.4 billion.
- More than 50% of shopping was done through mobile phones.
- About 40% of all shoppers made online purchases.
Make a plan
Make a plan! Simple as that. If you want to enhance your Black Friday marketing strategy, you have to put in some extra work!
Here is a short and minimalistic outline of how your plan should look:
- Analyze which products were most popular during the year to see what the market is looking for.
- Create a marketing strategy and pick your audience.
- Keep up with your clients and offer them supreme customer service.
Localize your message for your specific audience
Connect with your audience on a personal level
Here are some hard facts about why you should address your customers in a personal manner:
- 90% of marketers say personalization significantly increases sales and brand awareness.
- 70% of customers feel frustrated when their experience is impersonal
- 63% of customers will stop buying from brands that use impersonal marketing strategies
- Germany: €7 billion
- France: €6 billion
- Italy: €3.3 billion
- Spain: €2.2 billion
- Netherlands: €1.1 billion
- Belgium: €853 million
Spread your message on social media
Create a newsletter
Here are some hard facts for you:
- Personalized promotional marketing emails experience 27% higher unique click-through rates.
- Segmented personalized automated emails average 46% higher open rates than generic emails.
- 52% of customers find generic promotional emails annoying.
Don’t forget about customer service
Great customer service is crucial in this hectic part of the year. With so many websites crashing due to high demand and new sale offers everywhere, consumers get lost pretty quickly.
According to Microsoft research:
- 89% of consumers switch to competitor brands if their current favorite brand lacks personalized customer service.
- 48% of customers expect special treatment for being loyal customers.
- 75% of clients expect the agent to know who they are as well as their purchase history.
Liked this content?
Get notified when we publish something similar.
* We don’t spam your email or share it with anyone!