Are you more of a listener? We’ve got you covered!
Firstly, Why Even Localize Your Content?
Whether you need to update your food processing equipment manuals, food labels, legal documents or other materials, it is preferable to do so in the language of your intended audience.
While translating word-for-word can be effective in some instances, localizing content so that translations are contextualized has proven to be more effective in many cases. A surprising number of consumers, for example, consider a localized product description as more important than the product’s price.
This is especially true in the Food & Beverage industry, where people are more conscious than ever on what they consume. Regulatory information needs to be accurate, and when entering new markets, perfect translation is imperative and may even be a legal requirement for you. Seeking food & beverage industry translation services is not a choice anymore. It is a necessary step to successfully deliver your products beyond local market.
Top 6 Pain Points The Manufacturing Sector of the Food and Beverage Industry Face
1. Supply Chain Crisis
2. Covid-19 and Ongoing Complications
3. Increased Costs
4. Automation and Technological Advancements
5. Stringent and Volatile Regulatory Landscape
6. Transparency and Voice of the Public
Tackling Obstacles With Food & Beverage Industry Translation and Localization Solutions
All these pain points boil down to the Manufacturing sector of the Food and Beverage industry being under immense pressure to save on costs, automate systems, save time, and adapt to an ever-changing environment.
This is where Taia can assist you. We offer professional and certified Food & Beverage industry translation services.
Translate and localize all your content – manuals, internal training materials on new systems or procedures, product descriptions, labels, operational guides or legal documents – quickly, accurately, and cost-effectively so that you can allocate your time and resources to address the operational aspects of the above-mentioned challenges which the manufacturing sector is currently facing.
Easing Your Burden With Taia’s Translation Food & Beverage Industry Translation and Localization Solutions
As unpacked in our case studies, our clients reported:
- Saving up to 70% on translation costs of manuals and instruction guides.
- Saving time by translating content up to 3X faster using Taia’s solution.
- Ability to control costs – instant quotes on Taia’s platform gives project owners an overview of their budget.
- Instant overview of translation times – project owners get a near-instant indication of delivery dates.
- Receiving the highest quality translations – adhering to regulatory requirements.
- High-volume of content translated quickly, cutting down translation and localization delivery times by half in some cases.
- Taia’s easy-to-use interface means project management teams do not need extensive training to use it.
- Original file formatting – the files remain in the same format in which the team uploaded them.
- 70 file types supported (Word, Powerpoint, Pdfs, Jpegs and more) and 97 languages – means that companies get their translation and localization projects faster, in the correct format, and in the language they require for their market.
- Translation memory helps immensely – with small regulatory changes coming into play constantly, companies can update their content quickly and cost-effectively.
- All services are exclusively designed for your specific needs. We design Food & Beverage industry translation solutions exclusively for your business..
Liked this content?
Get notified when we publish something similar.
* We don’t spam your email or share it with anyone!