International Business Development Manager
We are TAIA and our mission is to make translations easier for all - individuals, translators, and companies. We believe that our solution can completely change the way people translate
We were recently backed up by substantial funding, which gives us further wind in our sails to realize our ambitious goals to expand to new global markets. To achieve all this, we need a team of dedicated and creative individuals, who don’t shy away from the challenges brought on by the dynamic international landscape. With all that in mind, we are looking for a first-line warrior – our new International Business Development Manager – to help us conquer new European markets.
You will be a great fit if you:
- Successfully managed the whole sales process in the past and you have at least 3 years of experience in sales
- Your English written and oral skills are exceptional if on top of that you possess a spoken and written command of Spanish/German that can dazzle even the native speakers – we are all for it.
- B2B sales are your home ground and you love all aspects of business development within that domain
- You are a bit of a tech nerd with a passion for web applications and SaaS services
- In the past, you have had no trouble dealing with Senior decision-makers and C-level Executives
- Your communication and presentation skills are exceptional
- Even when there are a lot of things on your plate, you manage to stay well organized, competent and remain focussed on the end goal
- You are flexible, resilient to change, and you are not afraid to approach companies on the global market
- You are like a sponge – always eager to learn new things and never afraid to share your ideas and contribute to the team’s success
- Having translation and localisation industry experience is a huge added value.
What will some of your tasks look like? You will:
- Take an active part in the whole sales process from cold outreach to closing a deal
- Generate a bunch of new leads for yourself
- Use analytics to create sales strategies and brand development plans that maximize profitability and create TAIA customers for life
- Promote and present our products and services to potential clients and provide them with solutions based on their requirements
- Be continually liaising with the Marketing and other departments to ensure you get the best support for you to achieve the best results and drive your sales pipeline
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
Have you checked off all the boxes and know that you can bring a lot to our company? Well, then don’t wait any longer and apply for the job!
Some awesome reasons to work with us:
- We make sure to provide competitive pay (fixed plus commission)
- We are willing to provide full support for any relevant training, coaching, and mentorship of your own choice
- Since we are growing fast, we can offer great career development opportunities
- The opportunity to learn and travel (once the global pandemic allows for that to happen of course)
- We offer flexible working hours and remote location options
- Your work will directly impact not just TAIA as a company but the whole translation and language industry.
Why would you want to become a part of our team?
We are a tight-knit young team, who believes that our culture is our greatest advantage. That is why we strive to create environments in which all employees feel included and a part of the community. Everybody in our company is equal, there is no hierarchy and every idea has the same merit – it doesn’t matter if it comes from an intern or our CEO. We are strong believers, that work also needs to be fun and we are not just co-workers but also friends. Would you like to learn what our employees have said about our culture?
Fill out the form below to apply and become part of an ambitious team that will change the translation industry!
Fill out this form and apply for your dream job as an International Business Development Manager:
Check out our app prior to your first interview and knock our socks off with your sales skills!