Students / beginner linguists
We are looking for translators, revisers and proofreaders for various language combinations and offer internship positions for beginners and students (with a possibility of an Erasmus+ internship).
We are an LSP designing our own translation app and CAT tool with a focus on AI-assisted work. Our regular TEP workflow usually entails 3 steps:
1. MT post-editing,
Our in-house team consists of high-performance linguists, project managers, developers, marketing and sales experts and we are currently expanding our base of freelance linguists who will conquer the industry with us.
- Translating / revising / editing / proofreading / DTP / assisting the PM team with various tasks
- Other linguistic services based on your qualifications
- Involvement in the development of the TAIA translation app and CAT tool by giving feedback on your user experience
- Native or near native knowledge of the target language(s) you’re applying for
- Excellent knowledge of your source language(s)
- You to be in the process of pursuing a degree in translation or languages and/or have 6+ months of experience in the language sector
- Independence and responsibility in scheduling working hours
- Interest for specialization in certain fields
- Interest for acquiring new skills
- Hands-on experience in the translations industry
- Possibility of establishing a long-term collaboration with a regular workload
- Collaboration with a creative and high performance team
- The possibility of on-site or remote work (offices spaces in Ljubljana, Slovenia)
- Professional guidance with a designated in-house mentor
- Team building activities
- Free access to the TAIA CAT tool
- Free access to TAIA webinars
If you have what it takes, apply using our form on the link below. Don’t forget to upload your CV and references if you have them.
Students and beginners - this could be the beginning of something great!
Please select all language combinations you translate in. If your language isn’t on the list, select “other” and write them down in the “tell us more about yourself” section.
Apply now and gain experience in the translation industry!