Open Job Position:
Chief Technology Officer - CTO
We’re ready to start working with a professional web guru,
who can lead our team of software engineers into the future
as our Chief Technology Officer or CTO.
After two years in development we have now reached a point where we need a more experienced development team leader
who will make sure our technical debt is no more, our codebase presents a solid foundation for future growth and
that our development team can provide our users with a joyful experience, happily ever after.
Read on if you believe you have what it takes to lead software development at a fast growing and fully funded globally expanding startup.
Responsibilites of our CTO
- Strategic planning: as our company grows, so must the technical infrastructure supporting our goals. Our CTO will need to plan well ahead to assure our infrastructure and the accompanying technology can keep up with the pace.
- Oversee software development: making sure our codebase is solid and future-proof by consulting with and advising our software engineers / developers and providing them with code-reviews and guidance.
- Leading the team: Helping recruit and find the best talent, and assemble and guide a team of savvy web developers, UI-designers, dev-ops engineers, and others to achieve the full potential of the development team and provide the company and it’s clients with a valuable software solution.
- Security: ensure utmost care is taken for the security of the data our clients entrust us with.
- Product development: collaborate with our founders and other team members who define the vision and future of our software solutions and provide the best council and advice that will help build and enjoyable and sustainable solution.
- Research: make sure we stay on top with our product by researching latest technology trends and provide insight into possible further development for our products and services.
What we expect from our Chief Technology Officer
- At least 2 or more years experience on a similar position, preferably in a SaaS startup, with a successful track record.
- Computer engineering or similar education is a plus, but optional if your experience and self learning can compensate.
- At least 2 or more years hands on coding experience as a full-stack web developer or similar, preferably in a growing company, with production deployed code.
- Passion for developing beautiful and useful user interfaces and experiences,
- An innovative and open-minded way of thinking.
- Fluency in English is expected as the work is performed mostly in English
What we offer
- Full time Contract with a monthly gross salary starting at EUR 3600,00 (depending on skills and experience).
- Options to increase your monthly income as you learn and progress and provide more value to TAIA while achieving outstanding results.
- Possibility to obtain share options and own a part of the company.
- Option to work remote (at least a couple days a week).
- Valuable experience in a rapidly growing and well funded company with a modern technological environment.
- A relaxed international workplace full of open-minded and enthusiastic young people as well as remote work anytime you like.
- Paid vacation, cool team buildings, unlimited coffee and other benefits.
Check out our social media pages and see what we’re all about:
Fill out this form to apply for your dream job:
P.S.: plus points if you do your own research on our app and come up with fresh ideas already on the first interview!
Development manager and Cofounder
my name is Matija and if you decide to
join lead our development team we’ll be working together on a daily basis to make TAIA a modern web platform that brings value to our users and makes us all proud. You will be the person in charge of our product development and this way Marko and I will lay our full trust into your capabilites as a leader.
Our frontend is built with React and works closely with our Laravel-based backend to provide users with fast file analysis, immediate project price calculations depending on parameters selected, management of translation projects and other cool features we take pride in. We’re quite proud of what we’ve built so far but I’m also aware there’s much to be done still and many tasks to resolve still. But why don’t you go and take a minute to sign up for a free account and give it a spin to see for yourself.
But we’re just getting started here and there’s much, much more we have planned for our platform. I like to work closely with our development team on how to implement the ideas we come up with together as a team. But it will be your job to make sure these ideas make sense, get researched and formulated well and, most importantly, that you see them get completed and published.
We like to work remotely from the comfort of our home offices, but hanging out in our office does has it advantages to. Especially when discussing further product development and making strategic decisions, it’s much more efficient if we can stick our heads together.
You’ll be free to build and lead your team the way you please, as long as your work will provide results we agree upon, is well documented and upholds to industry standards. We like to work with Agile methodology but we’re not very strict on processes as we are more interested in making an awesome product that helps our users, both end-clients and our TAIA team.
I’m looking forward to getting to know you and meet the person responsible for the future of our technical product development.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions.