Sales Development Representative
We are TAIA and our mission is to make translations easier for all - individuals, translators, and companies. We believe that our solution can completely change the way people translate
We were recently backed up by substantial funding, which gives us further wind in our sails to realize our ambitious goals to expand to new global markets. To achieve all this, we need a team of dedicated and creative individuals, who don’t shy away from the challenges brought on by the dynamic international landscape. With all that in mind, we are looking for a first-line warrior – our new Sales Development Representative – to help us conquer new European markets!
What will make you a great fit?
- You are an achiever, ambitious and goal-orientated individual, who is looking to advance (or kick-start) his/her career in Sales.
- Your English written and oral skills are exceptional.
- You are flexible, coachable, resilient to change, and you are not afraid to approach companies on the global market .
- You are great on the phone and are not afraid of cold-calling or any other form of cold outreach to bring in new clients.
- You’re a natural-born communicator, who is excellent at networking and building long term engaging relationships with your client.
- In the past, you have had some experience dealing with Senior decision-makers and C-level suite.
- Even when there are a lot of things on your plate, you manage to stay well organised, competent and remain focused on the end goal.
You get bonus points if:
- Your eyes light up when you come across topics like languages, start-ups, IT, A.I., and SaaS.
- If you possess a spoken and written command of Spanish/German that can dazzle even the native speakers – we are all for it.
- You are like a sponge – always eager to learn new things and never afraid to share your ideas and contribute to the team’s success.
- Experience in cold-calling and B2B sales are a huge added value!
- Have an affinity or experience within the translation and localization industry.
What will some of your everday tasks look like:
- You will work from focused industry-specific lists to create opportunities for the Business Development Managers to convert
- You will be working with our in-house CRM (Pipedrive) and our lead generation database software ZoomInfo
- You will communicate across various channels with prospects including cold calling, email communication, and via social media platforms to raise brand awareness
- You’ll be working towards meeting weekly targets (tbd)
- It’s not all cold – you will receive inbound leads from our website, in-coming calls, and marketing campaigns
- You will be encouraged to create individual sales campaigns to help increase your lead generation activity.
Benefits of working at TAIA Translations:
- We make sure to provide competitive pay (fixed plus commission)
- We are willing to provide full support for relevant training, coaching, and mentoring of your own choice
- Since we are growing fast, we can offer great career development opportunities
- The opportunity to travel (once the global pandemic allows for that to happen of course)
- We offer flexible working hours and remote location options
- You will be working in a young, relaxed, and open environment with a great culture
- Your work will directly impact not just TAIA as a company but the whole translation and language industry.
Why would you want to become part of our team?
We are a tight-knit young, and vibrant team. We believe our culture is our greatest advantage. We strive to create environments in which all employees feel included and a part of our community. Everybody in our company is equal, there is no hierarchy and every idea has the same merit – it doesn’t matter if it comes from an intern or our CEO. We are strong believers, that work also needs to be fun and we are not just co-workers but also friends. Would you like to learn what our employees have said about our culture?
If this job has piqued your interest, please fill out the form below to apply and let’s we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible!
Fill out this form and join our team as our new Sales Development Representative:
If this position does not sound like you, but you would like to join our company, please check out other open roles or suggest this job opening to that one friend, who might be a great fit.