Experienced language professionals
We are looking for translators, revisers and proofreaders for various language combinations.
We are an LSP designing our own translation app and CAT tool with a focus on AI-assisted work. Our regular TEP workflow usually entails 3 steps:
1. MT post-editing,
Our in-house team consists of high-performance linguists, project managers, developers, marketing and sales experts and we are currently expanding our base of freelance linguists who will conquer the industry with us.
- Translating / revising / editing / proofreading
- Other linguistic services based on your qualification (subtitling, transcreation, copywriting…)
- Providing feedback about the quality of the revised / proofread translation to the designated project manager
- Involvement in the development of the TAIA translation app and CAT tool by giving feedback on your user experience
- Native or near native knowledge of the target language(s) you’re applying for
- Excellent knowledge of your source language(s)
- Degree in translation or the language(s) you’re applying for
- 5+ years of hands-on experience
- Independence and responsibility in scheduling working hours
- Experience with CAT tools and/or MT-Post editing process
- Specialization in certain fields: Manufacturing, Finance, Pharma, Medical, Medical Device, Marketing, Legal, Business or other
- Languages: English / German / French / Spanish / Italian / Portuguese / Italian / Arabic or other
- Competitive rates and regular payment
- The possibility of long-term collaboration with a regular workload
- Collaboration with a creative and highly performing team
- Introduction to AI-assisted translation processes
- Free access to the TAIA CAT tool
- Free access to TAIA webinars
- The possibility of personal and career development
If you have what it takes, apply using our form on the link below. Don’t forget to upload your CV, certifications, a copy of your diploma and references, if you have them. Please indicate your desired rates for manual translation, MT post-editing, revision and proofreading.
If you think you're a language professional with a lot of experience under their belt, fill out this form and apply for the job:
Please select all language combinations you translate in. If your language isn’t on the list, select “other” and write them down in the “tell us more about yourself” section.
Take on the challenge and apply for the job!