Full-Stack / Backend Developer
Our mission is to make translations easier for all – individuals, translators and companies. We are building robust and scalable backend systems, which will completely change the way people translate and that is why we are looking for amazing full-stack/back-end developers to help us achieve that.
Check out what our Co-Founder Matija has to tell you about this position.
Development Manager and Cofounder
Our frontend is built with React and works closely with our Laravel–based backend to provide users with fast file analysis, immediate project price calculations depending on parameters selected, management of translation projects and other cool features we take pride in. We’re just getting started and there’s so much more we have planned for our back-end.
I like to work closely with our developers on how to implement the ideas we come up with together as a team. We like to work remotely from the comfort of our home offices, but hanging out in our company office does have its advantages too. You’ll be free to do things the way you please, as long as your work will provide results we agree upon, is well documented and upholds industry standards.
I’m looking forward to getting to know you and meeting the person responsible for the future development of our product. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions.
Why do we need you?
- You will help us solve complex development challenges involving backend architecture, restful services and database management;
- You will be a part of our core team, which will define back-end development of the product;
- Help us to perfect the product by improving our current code base;
- Get a chance to take ownership and work on refactoring and building new functionalities;
- Work on integrating, testing and ensuring our software and new features are production ready for our international clients
What we expect from our next full-stack/back-end developer?
- Excellent coding skills and experience with PHP and at least some familiarity with the Laravel Framework;
- Production experience with mysql
- Extra points if you have experience with Docker and Redis.
- Production experience with Git;
- Passion for software development;
- Experience in planning, developing, and integrating APIs;
- Experience in building tests, as well as testing and deployment;
- Innovative and open way of thinking;
- English fluency (our development team works in English language);
What we offer:
- Full-time position starting immediately with 2500-3000 EUR gross starting monthly salary, depending on your experience.
- Further promotion and long-term contract collaboration once you’re well established and bring results to the team.
- Be a part of core team, take ownership of projects and make impact on a global scale
- Budget allocated to your education and career development, which you can use as you like
- We are very flexible – you can either work remote or in a comfy office in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Working with a modern tech stack with a fast developing product in a fully funded company.
- Relaxed, tight-knit working environment full of open and fun young people.
- Join us for our amazing team buildings and sports activities and other perks.
Check out where your magic dev-touch is needed:
You can apply for the job by filling out this form:
Follow us on social media: