Key account manager
TAIA translations is looking for a skilled key account manager, who loves vibrant and dynamic work, knows how to establish a professional relationship with existing and potential costumers and is ready to contribute to the achievement of our long-term business goals.
The ideal candidate is someone who is goal oriented and is looking forward to working with a young and successful team of enthusiastic professionals.
Work Tasks of a Key Account Manager:
- Maintain contacts with existing costumers.
- Finding new business opportunities and costumers.
- Building strong partnerships and intensive engagement with key costumers.
- Keep track of ongoing changes in the market and perceiving potential opportunities.
- Active cooperation with project management, as well as with the development and marketing department.
Candidates are expected to:
- Have business skills (self-initiative, entrepreneurship, a broad social network…).
- Have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Are very sales-driven.
- Be independent and responsible in scheduling working hours.
- Ambitious, intelligent, significantly goal-oriented.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
Full time Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m, partially performed remotely (matter of agreement).
- Motivational salary consisting of fixed and variable parts.
- Creative and dynamic work in a young team.
- The possibility of promotion.
Pssst … we’ll let you in on a little secret. You get plus points if you study our app before your first interview.