Key account manager
TAIA translations is looking for a skilled key account manager, who loves vibrant and dynamic work, knows how to establish a professional relationship with existing and potential costumers and is ready to contribute to the achievement of our long-term business goals.
The ideal candidate is someone who is goal oriented and is looking forward to working with a young and successful team of enthusiastic professionals.
Work Tasks of a Key Account Manager:
- Maintain contacts with existing costumers.
- Finding new business opportunities and costumers.
- Building strong partnerships and intensive engagement with key costumers.
- Keep track of ongoing changes in the market and perceiving potential opportunities.
- Active cooperation with project management, as well as with the development and marketing department.
Candidates are expected to:
- Have business skills (self-initiative, entrepreneurship, a broad social network…).
- Have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Are very sales-driven.
- Be independent and responsible in scheduling working hours.
- Ambitious, intelligent, significantly goal-oriented.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
Full time Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m, partially performed remotely (matter of agreement).
- Motivational salary consisting of fixed and variable parts.
- Creative and dynamic work in a young team.
- The possibility of promotion.
Pssst … we’ll let you in on a little secret. You get plus points if you study our app before your first interview.
Should you think you are an ideal candidate for this position apply for the job by filling out this form:
Follow us on social media: