Open Job Position:
International Sales Representative
TAIA’s International Sales Representative focuses on generating new leads, closing leads that marketing creates, maximizing sales and profits and ultimately creating TAIA customers for life through innovative, data-driven sales activities.
Job Duties of an International Sales Representative:
- Lead: Be an example within the sales team and do everything in your power to not only achieve but also over achieve your goals.
- Hot: Create hot leads for yourself and potentially for others.
- Analyze: Gather and analyze TAIA and competitor customer buying patterns and behaviors.
- Strategize: Use analytics to create sales strategies and brand development plans that maximize profitability and create TAIA customers for life.
- Execute: the sales strategy and help upgrade it.
Your work will directly impact the translation and language industry and help reshape it.
Benefits of working at TAIA Translations:
As a full-time member of the TAIA team you will enjoy:
- Competitive pay (fixed and variable part).
- Flexible employment contract options
- Paid training and mentorship.
- Career development and advanced opportunities.
- Learning and travel opportunities.
- Possibility of remote work.
And let’s not forget about all the fun you’ll be having while working with a very ambitious team in a goal-oriented company with global goals. Oh, and lots and lots of coffee, available at all times.
Education is recommended, but not required, while experiences are required.
- 3 or more years in sales or similar positions.
- Basic sales principles knowledge.
- Basic IT knowledge, Microsoft Office Applications, project management and communication tools.
- Ability to manage and execute on multiple priorities.
- Must be flexible and resilient to change, when necessary.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Willing to put in a little extra hours when needed.
- And some enthusiasm for modern web applications, SaaS services and experience in the translation industry are all plus!
Have you checked off all the boxes and know that you can bring a lot to our company? Well, then don’t wait any longer and apply for the job!
Fill out the form below to apply and become part of an ambitious team that will change the translation industry!
Fill out this form and apply for your dream job as an international sales representative:
Check out our app prior your first interview and knock our socks off with your sales skills!