Office Manager and Finance Officer
TAIA is looking for a skilled Office Manager and Finance Officer, who loves vibrant and dynamic work, knows how to establish and run office processes, and can run basic finance operations.
The ideal candidate is someone who is goal-oriented and is looking forward to working with a young and successful team of enthusiastic professionals.
Work Tasks off an Office manager and Finance officer
- Preparing monthly documentation for accounting and other necessary reporting.
- Preparing monthly reports (P&L and CF).
- Performing bank, PayPal and other platform payments.
- Miscelations tasks: archiving, purchasing, handling receivables, travel expenses.
- Active cooperation with project management and other departments.
- Creates a lovely office environment for all team members.
Candidates are expected to:
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience with administration, accounting, and finance.
- Very high level of computer literacy.
- Have excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to manage and execute on multiple priorities.
- Must be flexible and resilient to change, when necessary.
- Be independent and responsible willing to put in little extra hours when needed.
- Ambitious, intelligent, significantly goal-oriented.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Full-time employment.
- Starting payment: 1300 € gross
- Paid training and mentorship.
- Creative and dynamic work in a young team.
- Career development and promotion opportunities.
- Possibility of remote work.
Are you an administration magician with knowledge in accounting and finance?
If so, don’t wait any longer and apply for the job by filling out the form below.
Fill out this form to apply and become part of our team:
Follow us on social media: