Our mission is to make translations easier for all – individuals, translators and companies. We are building our product, which will completely change the way people translate and that is why we’re looking to expand our development team with an experienced React.js Front-End Developer who will help us achieve that.
Check out what our Co-Founder Matija has to tell you about this position.
Development Manager and Cofounder
Our frontend is built with React and works closely with our Laravel-based backend to provide users with fast file analysis, immediate project price calculations depending on parameters selected, management of translation projects and other cool features we take pride in. We’re just getting started and there’s so much more we have planned for our front-end.
I like to work closely with our developers on how to implement the ideas we come up with together as a team. We like to work remotely from the comfort of our home offices, but hanging out in our company office does have its advantages too. You’ll be free to do things the way you please, as long as your work will provide results we agree upon, is well documented and upholds industry standards.
I’m looking forward to getting to know you and meeting the person responsible for the future development of our product. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions.
So more specifically, what will you do?
- You will be building an enjoyable UI for our TAIA webapp platform, which will have a global impact.
- As a part of our core team you will collaborate with backend developers and product design team on creating new features and updating the existing system.
- You will take part in all phases of development, including perfecting the product vision, meeting the criteria, software development, testing and product launch.
- You will create well documented and well tested code, as well as build unit tests, reducers and other fun tasks.
- You will get rid of them pesky bugs and turn them into features.
- You will utilize agile methods and help us build a balanced product.
- Once you progress your skills and get to know our product well, you will get a chance to take more ownership in the process and projects.
What we expect from you?
- Production experience in publishing web applications.
- Experience with GIT system.
- Experience with React Native, Redux and Axios is an advantage.
- Experience with unit tests is a plus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM etc.
- Passion for developing beautiful and useful user interfaces.
- An innovative and open-minded way of thinking.
- Fluency in English is expected as the work is performed mostly in English.
What we offer
- Join us for full-time with a monthly salary starting at 2500-3000 EUR gross,
depending on your skills and experience.
- Options to increase your monthly income as you learn and progress as a Front-End Developer and provide more value to TAIA, as well as options to grow into a team leader as our team will keep on expanding.
- Be a part of core team, take ownership of projects and make impact on a global scale
- Budget allocated to your education and career development, which you can use as you like
- We are very flexible – you can either work remote or in a comfy office in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Working with a modern tech stack with a fast developing product in a fully funded company.
- Relaxed, tight-knit working environment full of open and fun young people.
- Join us for our amazing team buildings and sports activities and other perks.
Check out our social media pages and see what we’re all about:
Fill out this form to apply for your dream job:
Check out what you’ll be working on: