TAIA is looking for a front-end developer with production experience focused on React Framework.
We’re growing fast these days and we’re looking to expand our development team with an experienced React.js Front-End Developer, who will be working on our Front-End to further develop our web-base user interface.
Responsibilites of TAIA Front-End Developer
- Building an enjoyable UI for our TAIA webapp platform
- Collaborating with backend developers and product design team on creating new features and updating the existing system,
- Cooperation in all phases of development, including perfecting the product vision, meeting the criteria, software development, testing and product launch,
- Creating well documented and well tested code, as well as build unit tests, reducers and other fun tasks,
- Getting rid of them pesty bugs and turn them into features,
- Utilize agile methods and help build a balanced product.
What we expect from our Front-end Developer
- Production experience in publishing web applications.
- Experience with GIT system.
- Experience with React Native, Redux and Axios is an advantage.
- Experience with unit tests is a plus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM etc.
- Passion for developing beautiful and useful user interfaces.
- An innovative and open-minded way of thinking.
- Fluency in English is expected as the work is performed mostly in English.
What we offer
- Full time Contract work with a monthly salary starting at EUR 3000 gross (depending on skills and experience).
- Options to increase your monthly income as you learn and progress as a Front-End Developer and provide more value to TAIA, as well as options to grow into a team leader as our team will keep on expanding.
- Valuable experience in a rapidly growing and well funded company with a modern technological environment.
- A relaxed international workplace full of open-minded and enthusiastic young people as well as remote work anytime you like.
- Paid vacation, cool team buildings, unlimited coffee and other benefits.
Check out our social media pages and see what we’re all about:
Fill out this form to apply for your dream job:
Check out what you’ll be working on:
Development manager and Cofounder
my name is Matija and if you decide to join our development team we’ll be working together on making TAIA a modern web platform that brings value to our users and makes us all proud.
Our frontend is built with React and works closely with our Laravel based backend to provide users with fast file analysis, immediate project price calculations depending on parameters selected, management of translation projects and other cool features we take pride in. No, it’s not just another CRUD app, why don’t you sign up for a free account above and give it a spin?
But we’re just getting started and there’s so much more we have planned for our front-end. I like to work closely with our developers on how to implement the ideas we come up with together as a team. We like to work remotely from the comfort of our home offices, but hanging out in our office does has it advantages to.
You’ll be free to do things the way you please, as long as your work will provide results we agree upon, is well documented and upholds to industry standards. We like to work with Agile methodology but we’re not very strict on processes as we are more interested in making an awesome product that helps our users, both end-clients and our TAIA team.
I’m looking forward to getting to know you and meet the person responsible for the future development of our product.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions.